Dynamic 3D Sketching Enhanced in Solid Primitive Functions
Improvements and additional DynaHandles make creating basic solid shapes faster and easier.
Solid Primitives - Enhanced with Dynamic Tools
All Primitives now have a Dynamic option
The Sketch option has been replaced with Dynamic to use DynaHandles
As you Click & Drag during creation, the Pre-Selection Color indicates a temporary state until 2nd click
Once the 2nd DynaHandle appears, the Primitive is created & is available for further manipulation by the DynaHandles
- Solid created with no option for further adjustments
- Dynamic Primitives required an OK otherwise solid was discarded
- Solid immediately created even if user forgets to OK
- State is added to Undo/Redo
The Dynamic option uses all the DynaHandle functionality:
- Dragging & snapping to locations
- ToolTip input
- Content menu options
Using Primitives can eliminate extra steps and then be manipulated like any other solid.
Notice the UNDO will take you back to the initial primitive state if needed.